Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What Felt Impossible Became Possible

Happy Tuesday! To all of you parents, adults, and kids out there, this may just be a normal Tuesday to you. Nothing really exciting, and just going about your day doing your normal routine. Birthday's are special, Christmas is special.. People are always looking forward to something to celebrate on special occasions.

Today's occasion for me is finishing my high school career. This time last year, I didn't ever think I would graduate high school. I thought I was going to just give up because I was so frustrated and did not look forward to going to school any day of the week. It all felt impossible because everything became so overwhelming. It took quite a bit of time for me to gain confidence again, and lose some of the "school dreading". It wasn't easy, and I never thought it was possible.

I'm here to tell you that it is possible, even when you are in a place where everything is almost impossible there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel to walk towards. It may take you longer than the person standing next to you, but who really cares about that? Nobody. Nobody should test you to see how fast you got there. It's not a race as much as you think it is. I always thought it was because everyone around me has been competitive since day one. That's how I screwed up big time. I because overwhelmed with time, and when I finished things for my classes, and when I was going to finally pass a test. None of that matters now. It was something I really didn't need to stress about, because in the end, no matter how long it took me I still made it to this day.

I know as parents you must feel like your child will never get out of there, but it's not impossible.

So really I am just blogging to tell you that it is possible to graduate. It is possible to do anything your little heart desires. So go out there and prove to the world you CAN DO IT.

2 comments:

  1. As a parent, with a child going to start high school next year.... just THANK YOU. I really need to hear these words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE to know my words gave you a sigh of relief!

    ReplyDelete